Allhamdolillah, based on advice received from QLD Health; all daily prayers including Juma Congregational (Jamat) Namaz held at Islamic Center Brisbane will now be held shoulder to shoulder the pre Covid-19 way, with immediate effect.
Social distancing requirements for Jamat Namaz have been removed at this stage but following requirements are still to be followed:
• Each Jamat Prayer should be completed in 6 minutes.
• Social distancing to be maintained before and after prayers and during all other programs.
• Please note that contact information must be provided by all persons attending daily prayers, programs and various events including:
• Name, phone number, email and residential address of attendees &
• Date and time period of their attendance at the Mosque.
Your continued cooperation with our dedicated volunteers is requested.
Apologies in advance for any inconveniences during these hard times.
YOUTH DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM (RYP)
Allhamdolillah Shia Council has organised ‘Realise Your Potential’ RYP program for developing the YOUTH of our community in various trades. InshaAllah our Plan includes but not limited to:
• Organise training sessions
• Assist in CV development
• Assist in Job placements
Please note that this is FREE of cost!
For enrolling in the program and for further information please contact Dr Issa Taqavi 0431088958 email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please try to inform your family and friends who have youths interested to participate in the program